Application Deadline: February 12 2014
The University Commission for Development (CUD) provides scholarships for International Students from developing Countries to study in Belgium. As part of the curriculum and international internships 2014-2015, CIUF grants 150 scholarships and 70 fellowships. Within its Programme for International Courses and Training programmes, CIUF grants each year 150 scholarships for participation into the courses and 70 for participation into the training programmes.
Each year over 150 scholarships and 70 training grants to nationals of developing countries to follow one of the supported CIUF-CUD in the courses and international training courses.
List of international courses and internships
- Master Aquaculture
- Master Transport Management
- Master in Public Health – Health and development orientation
- Master science and environmental management in developing countries
- Master management of animal and plant resources in tropical environments
- Master in management of natural hazards
- Master science and food technology
- Master in Transfusion Medicine European Microfinance Programme
- Master protection in tropical and subtropical crops
- Advanced Master in International and Development Economics
- Master in Development, Environment and Communities
- Master in Public Health Methodology complementary
- Training the Use of Information Technology and Communication in the University Libraries Workshop on Geographic Information System
- Internship in Management Systems Health Services – economics and resource management / planning –
- Internship in Management and Scientific Research in Health Systems
- Internship in Methodology to Support Innovation in Family Agriculture
- Internship in Environment and Management Sustainable Mineral Resources
FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE ADMISSIBLE, THE APPLICANT MUST:
- Originates from a developing country. To be eligible, candidates must reside and work in their country at the time of submission of the dossier,
- ONLY NATIONALS OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES ARE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR GRANTS FROM THE CUD:
South Africa, Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Guatemala, Guinea, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Niger, Uganda, Peru, Philippines, Congo, Rwanda, El Salvador, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Is aged less than 40 years for courses , and less than 45 years for training , and at the beginning of training,
- Is carrying a degree comparable to a second cycle of the Belgian university degree. However, for some courses, different requirements may be set, which will be specified below,
- Demonstrates a professional occupation in a developing country for at least two years after the end of his graduate level , or three years after the end of his studies when the applicant holds a diploma issued by the third cycle a university in an industrialized country,
- Have a good knowledge of written and spoken French, and for the training organized in another language, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the course language, written and spoken. The Applicants will be asked to engage in learning French to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium,
- Applying for ONE TRAINING
- Fully complete this form (where possible in type-writing)
- Join to the form all documents requested
- Return the form to the CIUF – secretariat of the CUD secretariat, duly completed, dated and undersigned, together with the requested documents, by February 12, 2014
For More Information:
Download the English Application Form (12 pages – 104 Kb) (for the Masters Supplement in English) If You have problems with the document, you can use the PDF format.
The Application form for the year 2014-2015 is now available (see below).
Download the form français (12 pages – 109 KB) (for additional masters in French)
If you épprouvez trouble opening the document, you can use the PDF version.
Maryvonne AUBRYmaryvonne.aubry @ cud.be