Application Deadline: April 1, 2014
Each year the Wells Mountain Foundation Empowerment Through Education Scholarship program provides support to students as they pursue various educational objectives.Support is provided for post-secondary school (college, university, polytechnic,trade school).
Support is not provided for graduate degrees or study in the US, UK or other developed countries.
Financial support is primarily to cover the costs of the education itself and directly related expenses including books and supplies.
Scholarships are generally granted for the full period of study; however, recipients must maintain good grades, perform community service and provide copies of all semester reports and school grades as they are received. The scholarship can be discontinued at any time in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
The scholarship awards are determined by the Scholarship Committee of the Board of Directors of
the Wells Mountain Foundation and awarded once a year.
A student, male or female, from a country in the developing world, who:
- Successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Will be studying in their country or another country in the developing world
- Plans to live and work in their own country after they graduate
- Has volunteered prior to applying for this scholarship and/or is willing to volunteer while receiving the WMF scholarship
- May have some other funds available for their education, but will not be able to go to school without a scholarship
Applications must be received by April1, 2014 to be considered for the 2014-2015 academic year. Only send one completed copy of your application with all required documents. Incomplete applications and additional mailings with supporting documents will be discarded.
Scholarship application mailing address:
Wells Mountain Foundation
Attn: Nicole Baker
25D Main Street
United States of America
For More Information: