Application Deadline: 30th of September 2015
Topic: Our World, our Dignity, our Future – Sustainable Development and Engagement
The International Citizen Media Award 2015 intends to honor tremendous international work in the field of citizen media and its products in the categories VIDEO and AUDIO that have been created by private, non-commercial producers.
The award distinguishes the dedication of citizens of all countries and their audiovisual products and their reporting concerning locally, regionally, globally and socially relevant topics.
- Producers: single participants, groups, associations, civil initiatives, school classes and especially producers, actors and editorial teams in the field of citizen media work, resident in any location outside of Germany
Only one product per producer
- Production period: between 1st of October 2014 and 30th of September 2015
- Duration: No product should be longer than 20 minutes
- Language: English
[table id=8 /]
There are several ways to deliver your product:
- As Video DVD
- As Audio CD (only applies to products in the category “Audio”)
- As Mini DV tape or DVCAM tape
- As File*, saved on one of the following storage devices: DVD, CD, USB flash drive, SD card
- Online via FTP download or a filehoster or permanently available on a video portal (like YouTube)
In order to register for the 2nd International Citizen Media Award, you have to sign the application form and send it to us (if you contact us online, provive a scan of the signed form) – in one delivery with your product. Otherwise, your submission will be revoked.
Don’t forget to properly mark the storage device (in case you send it online, include all necessary information in the file name):
- Your Name
- Title of the product
- Date of production
Keyword: ICMA 2015
E-mail adress : email@example.com (including a download link to the product)
For More Information: