Application Deadline: July 1, 2015
What: Preparing Global Leaders Academy
Where: Amman, Jordan
When: 24-30 August 2015
Whom: students and young professionals around the world.
Preparing Global Leaders Academy (PGLA, 24-30 August 2015) is a premiere international educational program for the best students and young professionals around the world. The specific strategy is to help participants maximize their potential and develop leadership and communication skills.
The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.
- Beauty of Jordan including the Baptism site, Petra (named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World),
- The Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth and home of the world’s largest natural spa), as well as many other of Jordan’s attractions both natural and manmade.
- The tuition of PGLA is 1000 US dollars (USD). This fee includes lodging, 21 meals, transport within Jordan, Wadi Rum camping, Dead Sea events, and the certificate curriculum.
- Financial aid is available for delegates who cannot cover the full cost.
- HOW TO APPLY –
1. Download the PGLA application form: WORD DOC | PDF
2. Fill out the application. Save it along with a copy of your resume (recommended) and letter of recommendation (option) in a single Zip file.
3. Attach the Zip file to an email sent to email@example.com.
For More Information: