Application Deadline: December 8th, 2016, Midnight (EST);
The 8th Annual G(irls)20 Summit will be held this June in Germany. A delegate from each G20 country, as well as the African & European Union, Pakistan, Afghanistan & MENA region, will be selected to represent their country.
- Female, between the ages of 18-23 (at the time of Summit)
- Will provide consent to appear in any and all media
- Will commit to launching a post-Summit initiative/project in her own community
- Lives in and holds citizenship in a G20 member country, Afghanistan, Pakistan, the African or European Unions, or the MENA region
- Is proficient in the English language for all verbal and written communications
- Has parental or guardian permission to travel to Germany and to fully participate in the summit for the duration of the Summit (This may require absence from school)
- Has an interest in the economic advancement of girls and women
- Has or can obtain a valid passport and visa for travel no later than February 28, 2017
The following will be provided to all G(irls)20 Summit Delegates
- Summit learning materials and supplies;
- Return economy air travel arrangements, from the closest international airport to the delegate’s home to Germany;
- Accommodations while in Germany (in transit accommodations to be covered by the delegate);
- Meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments each day;
- All ground transportation while in Germany.
* Please note: it will be the responsibility of the delegate to arrange her own ground transportation to and from her home and the airport, as well as acquiring a passport and/or visa (some countries will require a visa).
- Deadline to submit complete applications: December 8th, 2016, Midnight (EST);
- Applications will be reviewed by the G(irls)20 Global Advisory & Partners;
- Two finalists from each country will be selected and contacted in early January, 2017. Phone interviews will be held shortly thereafter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted; and
- 2017 G(irls)20 Summit Delegates will be announced by the end of January, 2017.
How to Apply:
Download and Fill Out the Following forms:
For More Information: