- the young woman or man must be working in an area related to UNESCO’s mandate, AND
- they must also be ready to commit to collaborate with UNESCO on opportunities that may arise within their area of specialization with a view to promoting peace and development, AND
- the young woman or man is aged between 18 and 24 at the time of the Forum or, in exceptional circumstances, within the youth age definition of their country of origin, AND
- the young woman or man has either led or co-shaped an innovative social initiative that relates to one of UNESCO’s areas of competence, and this initiative has received a significant amount of public recognition/government recognition/media coverage, OR
- the young woman or man has a story of resilience (the young person has overcome odds / defied expectation to achieve their objective).
Please ensure that all fields in the application form are completed with as much detail as possible. Forms with fields left blank or with insufficient supporting information will not be considered.
For More Information: