Application Deadline: 31st May 2017
We are offering an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated individual to get their career off to a positive start. Capitec aim to attract talented individuals that would like to pursue a career within Capitec Bank. Capitec Bank is South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank. According to the South African Customer Satisfaction Index (SAcsi) have been voted South Africa’s best bank for 5 consecutive years
- Quick Learner
Degree Completion: 1st year completed
- Citizenship: South African
- Must have no work experience
- You have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works;
- You are innovative in responding to business and client needs;
- You can decide upon and initiate appropriate action;
- You have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations;
- You are motivated to work with and relate well to others;
- You can adapt and respond to change quickly;
- You enjoy networking; and
- You have a clear credit and criminal record.
- Community Development
International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
National Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
Structured personal development
What You’ll Learn
A bursary is a good way to start your career with Capite Bank as it requires you to work for us for the same length of time as the bursary once you have completed your studies
- You must be comfortable with relocating to work at our head of ce in Technopark, Stellenbosch, once you have completed your studies
Current students:If you are still busy with your studies, you may receive an offer of employment subject to your completing your studies successfully within the contracted time frame.
- As part of our bursary programme, students have the opportunity to be part of our holiday work programme.
Purpose of the holiday work programme is to enhance skills learned at tertiary institutions and to provide you with the opportunity for the application of these learned skills.
Applications close: 31st May