The “Expand Your Horizon” is an initiative by INJAZ Al-Arab to help boost employment
of Arab youth by educating them on the benefits of jobs in the private sector and
entrepreneurship opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa
The “Expand Your Horizon” campaign involves a coalition of global entities, who have
committed their time and energy to provide valuable hands-on work experience for Arab
youth and, a commitment to leverage media channels as a method of communi¬cation.
INJAZ Al-Arab will launch this media campaign with Public Service Announcement
spots across MBC chan¬nels to educate youth about important growth sectors
Expand Your Horizon’s microsite and how to ex¬plore more opportunities. Partners will
offer internships in conjunction with the campaign.
- Encourage Arab youth to consider different career paths and focus on developing the skills needed in trending industries.
- Provide enough information for students, youth and families to make well informed career decisions.
- Facilitate collaboration between the media, private sector, NGOs and students to boost presence and awareness of INJAZ and its industry partners.
Growing companies are almost always on the lookout for talent, particularly young graduates who have fresh ideas, energy and a different outlook. It is also a great way for companies to get to know who you are and what makes you different so that they can make a real assessment of whether or not you might be a good fit for a permanent job.
The program targets youth between 16 – 25 years old (high school and/or university graduates).
GLOBAL ENTITIES INVOLVED IN THIS CAMPAIGN
Expand Your Horizon involves a coalition of global entities from growth industries focused
on showcasing employment and internship opportunities available in the region.
• Media, through a partnership with MBC Group
• Hospitality, through a partnership with Marriott International
• Technology & Innovation, through a partnership with General Electric
Other major supporters include
• Deloitte as a Research Partner
• Bayt.com as a Career partner
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies as a PR and Media partner
For More Information: