Application Deadline: April 19th 2017
The L’Oréal Foundation launched the 8th edition of the L’Oréal-UNESCO Fellowships for Women Scientists from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Having obtained a Ph.D degree in Life or Physical Sciences or pursuing studies leading to a Ph.D degree.
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being enrolled in doctoral programme at a university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for Ph.D. and not more than 45 years for post-doctoral.
- 12 FELLOWSHIPS of US$5 000 each will be granted to 12 African PhD students enrolled in an African university.
- 2 FELLOWSHIPS of US$10 000 each will be granted to two African postdoctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute registered in an African country.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: