Applications are hereby invited for the 2012/2013 MTN Foundation Science and Technology Scholarships for Undergraduate students. Following the applications, 1500 students will be shortlisted for the assessment test to be held in 3 centres in the North, East and West of Nigeria.
The top scoring 500 candidates from the assessment test will be awarded scholarships and will receive their awards during the 2012/2013 academic year. MTN foundation Scholarships will also be renewed for the existing 1,015 students provided they have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University
- Current Beneficiaries of the MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship award are not eligible to apply
How can I Apply?
To apply for this scholarship, visit the MTN Foundation Scholarship Website,