The Commonwealth Secretariat in partnership with the Government of the Republic of South Africa is organising the first Conference on Education and Training of Youth Workers (CCETYW 2013). The first edition of the conference will focus on the theme Professionalisation of Youth Work . This conference is hosted by the South African government in partnership with the University of the South Africa and the National Youth Development Agency, South Africa. 18 – 20 March 2013 | University of South Africa (UNISA), Pretoria, South Africa.
This is the initial application. Participants would be deemed registered for the conference only after receiving an invitation letter from the organising committee. This conference is by invitation and may attract registration fees and related costs to be communicated in your invitation letter from the organising team.
Check the website at http://ccetyw.cyponline.org or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. (Kindly read through all the questions and ensure you have all required information before answering this questionnaire and submitting. You cannot save and continue filling this form once submitted)
Call for Papers
The Conference Organising Committee is now accepting submission of abstracts of NOT more than 300 words for presentation of papers at this prestigious conference on any of the above sub-themes below:
1. Recognition of Prior Learning and Continuous Professional Development in Youth Work
2. Standardisation of Youth Work Curriculum in the Commonwealth and International Recognition of Youth Work Education and Training
3. Building and sustaining a strong front: formation of youth work professional associations
4. Promotion of Youth Work through National Youth Policies
Remember to indicate your intention to present a paper while completing the online application form before submitting an abstract via email. Email your abstracts and papers to: CCETYW 2013 Organising Committee at email@example.com
• Closing date for submission of abstracts is 07 January 2013 at 16h00 (South African time)
• Successful applicants will be informed by 11 January 2013
• Closing date for submission of papers is 01 February 2013 at 16h00 (South African time)
Download CCETYW 2013 Call for Abstracts and Papers
For mor information about the conference and participation, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org