Application Deadline: July 10th 2017
The Zayed Future Energy Prize represents the vision of the Late Founding Father and President of the United Arab Emirates, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al Nahyan, who championed environmental stewardship. This annual award celebrates achievements that reflect impact, innovation, long-term vision and leadership in renewable energy and sustainability. We invite you to be a part of this vision and our commitment to finding solutions that will meet the challenges of climate change, energy security and the environment.
The Zayed Future Energy Prize is awarded to organisations, individuals and high schools who have demonstrated our four key criteria: Impact, Innovation, Leadership and Long Term Vision. Each criteria will vary according to its relevance to its category.
- Large Corporation
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Non-Profit Organisation (NPO/NGO)
- Lifetime Achievement
- Global High Schools
The fund allocation per category is as follows:
- Large Corporation: No monetary value (Recognition Award)
- SME: US$ 1,500,000
- Non-Profit Organisation (NPO/NGO): US$ 1,500,000
- Lifetime Achievement for an Individual: US $500,000
- Global High Schools (International): US $500,000 (Divided amongst 5 Global High Schools in 5 different regions, awarding each up to US$ 100,000)
- The Americas
For More Information: