Application Deadline: varying by institution
If you are a citizen of Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Thailand, who is dreaming of studying for a postgraduate degree in the UK, but need help funding your studies – find out more about GREAT Scholarships.
GREAT Scholarships offers eight scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from eligible countries. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
The scholarships are jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Dundee
- University of East Anglia
- University of Exeter
- University of Glasgow
- University of Kent
- University of Warwick
- Bournemouth University
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- University of Reading
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Egypt, Ghana, Kenya
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
How to apply
- Filter the universities listed by Egypt on the ‘find a scholarship’ page and click on the university page to access detailed information about the scholarships on offer.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
For More Information: