Application Deadline: June 4th, 2023
A report by LinkedIn in 2022 showed that social media managers are the third most in-demand marketing positions with the third highest year on year career growth. This is why Ingressive For Good has partnered with Meta to provide 1500 African Youths free access to social media marketing education.
This program will provide an introduction to digital marketing and all the major social media platforms. You will learn:
- How to create engaging content and manage content calendars
- The basics of social media advertising
- How to evaluate the success of your social media posts
- How to measure and optimize social media marketing campaigns.
- and more
The program is fully-remote, beginner-friendly, hands-on experience, collaborative-learning, in-program mentorship with real-life projects
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Analytics
- Marketing Campaign Creation
- Creation of content calendars
How it Works:
- Chosen candidates will be contacted on June 13th, 2023
- Participants will be given access to training and presented in real-world applications to practice. You will be given weekly tasks, ranging from easy to complex, as you progress from stage to stage; making it to the final stage means you are now ready to continue learning and growing independently.
Program Duration: 6 weeks
Registration closes: June 4th, 2023
For More Information: