Application Deadline:: 31 July 2023
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
Sanlam offers bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study Actuarial Science in 2024 as well as current students in their 1st/2nd/3rd year of Actuarial Science studies.
Current full time Actuarial Science students (SA citizens and non-SA citizens) who are in their 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of studies. If you demonstrate academic ability and a will to succeed, then you are just who we’re looking for.
School leaving learners who intend to study Actuarial Science in 2024
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who we’re looking for.
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- Allowances for books, travel and pocket money
- Mentoring and academic support from Sanlam actuarial professionals
- Vacation work and networking opportunities with Sanlam staff
- General allowance (Books and pocket money)
- Guaranteed employment after completion of studies
- Continued support and payment towards actuarial board exams
- Range of work rotation opportunities across a broad spectrum of disciplines
For More Information: