Application Deadline: August 9th, 2023
The ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator Program invests in early-stage startups based in Africa with a focus on FinTech, Mobility, E-commerce and TalentTech
Techstars provide funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops and curated resources, not to mention countless moments where you can learn from your peers. It’s a proven model that’s helped build thousands of successful companies, all over the world.
- They fund all types of startups, working in most verticals, using any type of business models. Do keep in mind, however, that their focus is on startups rather than small businesses.
- Unfortunately, at this time they are not financially supporting any events outside of Techstars.
- They provide financial support to organizations committed to increasing diversity in entrepreneurship.
- Access to Techstars resources for life;
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentorship-driven accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space;
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs, including more than 10,000 mentors, 10,000 investors, 1,600 alumni companies, and over 200 staff members;
- Access to over $400k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting, and legal support—plus other credits and perks worth more than $5M;
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
- Historically, on average, Techstars companies go on to raise more than $2M of outside capital after the program.
Timeline: 2023 November
- Applications Open: May 15th, 2023
- Aug 9th, 2023: Final Deadline
- Nov 13th, 2023: Accelerator Starts
- Feb 15th, 2024: Demo Day
For More Information: