Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
Through the USAID-funded Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa (GISR MENA) Task Order, USAID is seeking climate change and environmental solutions from youth-led or youth-serving organizations across the MENA region. For the purposes of this competition, youth are defined as those between the ages of 10-35 years of age. Organizations are invited to submit applications for a regional grant competition where up to eight organizations will be selected and receive up to $62,000 to implement their proposed climate initiatives. Selected grantees will also receive guidance and mentorship from climate experts throughout implementation, as well as organizational and advocacy capacity strengthening support.
- Organizations interested in applying must be locally registered in one of the following countries: Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Jordan, Tunisia, West Bank/Gaza or Yemen.
- Interested applicants from Yemen should note that only activities implemented in the Republic of Yemen Government (ROYG)-controlled areas of southern Yemen will be considered for funding.
- Organizations must be youth-led (leadership is under 35 years) or youth-serving (implement initiatives that support and benefit youth).
- Organizations led by or serving youth from marginalized groups, which may include age, gender, disability, ethnicity, and other identities, are encouraged to apply.
- Additional information on eligibility and the grant competition is included in the request for application.
- Review the Request for Application (RFA) for further details on the grant competition. – Arabic | English
- Click here to register with MSI to submit your application.
- Submit questions via the “Q&A Board” in MSI GRUMP by August 5, 16:59 Eastern Time and review answers posted online by August 10, 9:00 Eastern Time. Organizations may also ask questions during the Q&A session.
- Participate in the grant competition Applicant Conference Question and Answer (Q&A) session on August 9, 2022 at 9:00 Eastern Time. Register
- Complete and submit Annex 1 Concept Note Template, as well as the organization’s registration certificate by August 19, 2022 by 23:59 Eastern Time. All applications must be submitted in English.
For More Information: