Application Deadline: 12 August 2014
The South Africa National Development Agency (NDA) is inviting applications for the 2014/2015 Jessica Fortuin Fellowship for Unemployed graduates. The Fellowships aims to promote and enhance development through building a pool of development professionals who will acquire skills in designing, implementing and supervising community development programmes and projects. This will be achieved by identifying and developing prospective graduates through a coordinated program me at the NDA and other Development organizations.
The Jessica Fortuin Fellowship is launching its first 2014/2015 Internship program me intake for unemployed graduates to acquire meaningful work experience.
- Must Be Between the Ages of 21-35
- Must be in a Possession of a Recognised Degree
- Qualified in Development or development associated disciplines such as community (rural and urban) development, agriculture, entrepreneurship, development management, social sciences etc
- Must Be A South African Citizen
- Preference will be given to previously Disadvantage Groups
- Graduates with disabilities are encouraged to Apply
Duration and Placement
- The duration will be a period of 24 months and successful graduates will be placed in the NDA’s Head Office (JHB), and Provincial Offices.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are invited to submit their application together with their detailed CVs specifying the area of specialization they are applying for, certified copies of qualifications and ID to : [email protected] for additional information graduates are encouraged to access the NDA website on: www.nda.org.za
For More Information: