Application Deadline: December 17 2014
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited in partnership with the French Embassy in Nigeria is co-financing a scholarship program intended for outstanding Nigerian students for Master’s program in France.
Five scholarships will be awarded in Nigeria for the 2015/2016 academic year.
The scholarship is dedicated to students who wish to apply for a master degree in France in the following fields:
• Chemical Engineering
• Energy & Processes
• Energy Economics & Environment
• Political Sciences
• Only candidates of Nigerian nationality are eligible to apply
• Students must have graduated between 2011 and 2013
• Must be first degree holder with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields
defined above (a first professional experience – NYSC or other – would be a plus)
- Log onto www.campusfrance.org in order to make your choice of masters program (You are advised to make your choice carefully after checking the curriculum)
- You must choose a field of studies in direct relation with your first degree.
- French proficiency is not required. English speakers can apply for programs taught in English (All available on www.campusfrance.org/en/node/5737)
- You will be pre-selected for the scholarship BEFORE applying for the master degree, BUT the scholarship will be granted only upon admission confirmation from the institution you have applied to.
- Your application and all the requisite documents must be scanned and e-mailed to [email protected]
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR TESTS
• Copy of your certificates: (WAEC/NECO, Bachelor’s Degree, etc.)
• Detailed resume or CV.
• Valid means of identification i.e. National ID or International passport.
• Mention explicitly the field of studies considered.
• Your email adress
• Your phone number.
• Place of residence.
The selected applicants will come at their own cost to take Aptitude Tests for verbal English and a numeric computational analysis skills. Applicants who pass these tests will be interviewed in Port-Harcourt during the second week of February 2015.
No application will be accepted after 17/12/2014
Company Information: TOTAL Group website http://www.nigeria.total.com
Send your applications / documents to: [email protected]
For More Information: