Application Deadline: April 27 2015
August 1, 2015 – December 1, 2016
February 1, 2016 – June 1, 2016
The World Youth Movement for Democracy, working with the International Forum for Democratic Studies at National Endowment for Democracy, will host 3 fellows per year from around the world in its Washington, DC Office.
During 4 Months, each fellow will have the opportunity to build their leadership skills and contribute to the development of the World Youth Movement for Democracy.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of English and be under 30 years of age.
- They must demonstrate strong interest in democratic activism and in the advancement of democracy in their respective communities, as well as worldwide.
- Youth affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- The Hurford Youth Fellows Program is open to applicants from any country.
- A monthly stipend will be provided, along with airfare costs to and from home country
- Take part in planning and implementing other activities of the World Youth Movement
- Conduct research on topics, such as youth activities against corruption, civic education, and the role of youth in policy development, and formulate questions for monthly online discussions
- Develop online resources, such as a collection of related publications and training materials, based on the online discussions.
- Write articles for the World Youth Movements’s Newsletter
How to Apply:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All application materials must be submitted by 27 April 2015
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: Applicants are asked to submit the following:
– Applicant Form;
– Two Letters of Recommendation
All application materials should be uploaded to the online application or sent via email to email@example.com.
For More Information: