Application Deadline: 31 Mar 2016
Eligibility Deadline:* 30 Apr 2016
“Change Your Mind to Change the World”
In a bid to develop leaders of character who are passionate about self development and the improvement of their society, Peace Revolution once again welcomes African youth interested in championing the course of peace, to a two week transformative inner journey. Through the Peace in Peace out ( PIPO) concept, participants will learn how to find their own inner peace, and become equipped with the skills to return and respond to the needs of the continent.
The fellowship offers a 2 weeks intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight on the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace. The program aims to enhance their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment which in turn enhances meaningful development within the African continent. In addition to our intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge on various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of basic human self-discipline
- The role of our habits in our daily life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Full or partial sponsoring of airfare
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
- Free meditation retreat fee
- Candidates must be African nationals residing in Africa.
- Candidates should be 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program by April 30th . Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates should be aspiring or young leaders in local, national or international organizations.
- Candidates should send a recommendation letter from their organizations or institutions.
- The deadline for submission of application form is 31st March, 2016.
For More Information: