Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
The Grow Your Business programme is offered for FREE as part of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) research study and will evaluate the effectiveness of AMI’s programmes while supporting participating businesses to pursue their growth goals. Those accepted into the research study will be randomly allocated to one of two opportunities as below:
Virtual Grow Your Business Learning Programme
A blend of practical tools and interactive workshops to support businesses achieve their growth goals. Upon successful completion, you qualify to join AMI’s Growth Network to access post programme support.
Pre-qualification for AMI’s Growth Network
You will skip the virtual learning sessions but you become eligible for a one-year free membership to AMI’s Growth Network after completing the required tracking and reporting of your business metrics.
Benefits of AMI’s Growth Network include access to world-class business tools, courses, pan-African business networking events, and possible connection with funding.
- The main applicant and participant is the Business Owner, CEO, or Founder of the business
- Business owners can be accompanied by up to 2 employees (key staff or senior managers)
*Grow Your Business is not designed for start-ups or early stage entrepreneurs.
- Years In Business: Business in operation for more than 1 year
- Revenue: Generated between KSH 1 Million – KSH 50 Million in revenue in at least one of the last two financial years
- Employees: The business has a minimum of 2 full-time employees
- Internet Enabled: Smartphone/internet connection to access online tools, courses, and the online community
- Performance-Oriented: Willing to share key performance/financial data (so that you and we can learn about your growth progress).
- START DATE: AUGUST 2023
- DURATION: 6-MONTHS (plus 6-months post-programme support and tracking)
- FORMAT: VIRTUAL / ONLINE
- PROGRAMME FEE: FREE (free enrolment only for eligible and successful applicants)
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the AMI Grow Your Business (GYB) Programme 2023