Application Deadline: June 30th 2020
You will join the dynamic software development team as a C# Full stack developer intern. Together with the team, you will develop and upgrade our software solutions in line with coding rules and norms and internal quality standards.
You will be working in the following fields:
- C# with the latest versions of Framework .Net
- WPF (Windows Presentation Framework), XAML, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework
- Cloud : Microsoft Azure
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Material interfacing: RFID printers, biometric readers, …
- Cryptography, security, …
- Low-level development for communication protocol implementation
ou are passionate about software engineering and technically curious. You are eager to join an innovative company and play a hands-on and high-impact role within the development team.
- Final year of engineering or IT studies (Master’s degree required). Please note that only final year students will be considered for the internship.
- Excellent English skills (at least C1 level)
- Experience in object development
- C# language skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies
- Startup atmosphere in a dynamic and innovative company, casual and fun office environment.
- A great location in the South of France. You will join our headquarters located in Gémenos, France.
- Compensation: 1000€ net/month + public transportation pass
- At the end of the internship, there may be an opportunity for a permanent position within the software development team.
Internship period: 6 months
Note: if you are a non-EU citizen, a visa will be required for you to come to France. The process might take up to 3 months after we have selected you to join our team.
For More Information: