Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, Rif. World Bank Classification Income_2022, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2023 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organisations and institutions.
- Scholarships are designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies.
- CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries. Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
- In order to encourage contact between staff and students, the period of stay should take place within the following dates: January 9th – July 21st 2023 and September 11th – December 20th 2023.
- Applications must be sent no later than May 31st 2022 by filling out the online application form available on the CICOPS website:
The following documents should be uploaded to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications (file to be named: Surname_Name_CV)
- Invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate 1 (file to be named: Surname_Name_Letter)
The uploaded documents should be named as mentioned above.
- Applications without a correctly named curriculum vitae and invitation letter will not be taken into consideration.
Please only fill in your application form once you have received the letter of acceptance by your contact Professor at the University of Pavia. Incomplete applications will be rejected; no exceptions will be made.
For More Information: