Application Deadline:January 30, 2020
This programs aims to identify individuals who can lead community driven projects on internet health. In this 6 weeks program, we educate the participants on key internet themes using the issues highlighted in the Internet Health Report as a reference point (openness, privacy & security, web literacy, decentralization and inclusion).
The participants will also be guided on how to design and implement minor projects on internet health within their community. Through these projects, the participants can contribute to the internet health movement by documenting and sharing their experiences in fueling a healthy internet in their community.
10 Persons will be selected from the following criteria;
– Between 18 and 29 years old in 2020
– Able to dedicate 8 hours per week in March
– Working on an existing internet related project ( any type of project – academic, activist, research, media etc)
– Good access to internet (this is a web-based program)
– Women are encouraged to apply.
– Applicants working on issues of gender, youth, and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply