Application Deadline: 13 September 2023, 20h00 CET
As part of its commitment to sustainable and responsible mining practices, Eramet has launched a new start-up competition in collaboration with EIT RawMaterials: the Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge 2023. This innovation challenge aims to accelerate change within the mining and metals industry to minimize its environmental impact while also ensuring access to valuable resources. It calls for breakthrough solutions that will help create a better future for all.
Eramet is calling impact start-ups or SMEs from around the world to propose innovative technologies or products that address key water challenges of the mining and metals industry to protect our water resources.
Companies, start-ups or SMEs, composed of a team of at least 2 people
Providing a solution with an advanced technological maturity, at least level 5 on the TRL scale (technology readiness level). The proposed solutions should be scalable, technically feasible, economically viable, and environmentally sustainable.
Addressing one of the key challenges and applications of Eramet’s mining and metals business.
- FUNDING: Win a 50,000 € prize to test and deploy your solution or product.
- VISIBILITY: Showcase your solution to Eramet leaders and gain recognition.
- CONNECTIONS: Receive technical and business support by industry experts.
Get your chance to secure 50,000€ funding to work together with Eramet on the next steps such as a Proof of Concept.
How to Apply
To apply for the Eramet Water Resource Innovation Challenge, start-ups should submit a proposal on the application portal that includes:
- A description of the proposed solution and its potential impact: Technical excellence and development stage
- Innovation, competitive advantage and technical feasibility of the solution
- The team’s qualifications and experience
- The proposed timeline and budget for developing and testing the solution
Participation is free of charge.
For More Information: