Application Deadline: Unspecified
Ericsson is growing! The Ericsson Graduate Program in Johannesburg, South Africa will begin in Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. The aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s and Post Graduate Degree in Law or similar (or a degree in a relevant field)
- Newly graduated individuals who completed in 2020 or 2021or fresh graduates (maximum one year ago) who are available to start fulltime (immediately)
- Assist and support on wide range of general legal matters, laws and regulations, legal advices with or under guidance as well as draft and/or comment on multitude supplier/vendor contracts, as required by clients in connection with their respective business
- Assist legal counsel to draft and review agreements and other legal documents, assist with litigation and governance
- Assist with any legal related/ administration activities, database including research and seeking legal advice and opinions
- Assist with document handling and supervision (board resolutions, power of attorneys, contracts, legal paperwork)
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Understanding of Law, Contract Law, Governance, legal systems and international contractual principles and customs
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Solving Ability and Analytical Thinking
- Project Management skills
- Creative Thinking and takes initiative
- Good planning organizing skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- 12 months graduate program – Ericsson offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
For More Information: