Application Deadline: February 28, 2023
Are you a black – owned SME that has potential to become the next supplier to these leading South African enterprises in the furniture sector? If Yes Apply to be part of the Ethekwini Furniture Cluster Accelerator.
The objective of the Accelerator is to identify and develop high potential SMEs as strategic suppliers to industrial lead enterprises through market access, standards upgrading, and capital investment interventions.
The Accelerator is funded by eThekwini Municipality through the eThekwini Furniture Cluster and is facilitated by BMA.
- South African owned business.
- 51% or more black ownership.
- Annual turnover of R170m or less.
- Registered with CIPC.
- Tax Compliant.
- Operating for at least 1-year.
- Currently or aiming to offer products or services to customers in the furniture sector.
- Preference is given to businesses with some years of trading experience. If a relatively young business applies, it is important for the innovative idea and competitive advantage to be clear and compelling for a potential customer
For More Information: