Application Deadline: May 18, 2023
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa runs a highly successful 1-year Training Program for Young Professionals from various fields of study such as: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics & Industrial), Human Resouces, Finance, Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Marketing & Sales, Purchasing, Supply chain and Business Administration are provided with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience and training. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated graduates, who poses the following behaviours:
- Excellence – Deliver and own it.
- Focus – Do only what matters, and bias for action.
- Collaboration – Seek understanding and solve together.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed their National Diploma (360 credits), BTech or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics & Industrial), Human Resouces, Finance, Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Marketing & Sales, Purchasing, Supply chain and Business Administration.
- with a pass rate of 65% or higher.
- Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program.
- The role is open for youth or young professional candidates that have recently completed their qualification.
Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
- Qualification certificate
- Human Resources Young Professional
- Marketing & Sales Young Professional
- Information Technology (IT) Young Professional
- Finance Young Professional
- Ford Credit Young Professional
- OGC Legal Young Professional
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Training Program