Application Deadline: March 31st 2019
Saint-Gobain and the Embassy of France in South Africa are inviting South African and Basotho graduates to apply to an exclusive Master’s scholarship programme in Business or Engineering.
This highly competitive programme will fully fund two scholarship holders for two years (year 1 & 2 of their Master’s degree) in a French institution of higher education. Upon the scholarship holders’ return to South Africa, Saint-Gobain’s Sub-Saharan Africa branch will offer their bursary holders employment within their company (on condition of the successful completion of their Master’s).
Saint-Gobain: at public French universities, round-trip airfare, a monthly stipend (767€/month)
· French government: annual tuition fees (up to 3 770 €) at public universities, Schengen visa fees, social security and complementary insurance, CROUS housing reservation support
The scholarship focuses on students in Engineering and Business and more broadly includes Finance, Supply Chain, Construction (Architectural) and Marketing. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the following:
– Phase 1: academic merit
– Phase 2: a short video interview
– Phase 3: psychometric assessment
– Phase 4: top applicants will be selected for final interviews
The selection committee will consist of representatives of Saint-Gobain and the Embassy of France in South Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
Start identifying and applying to your French institutions now by using the Campus France search engine. Remember, you do not have to speak French to study in France – numerous Master programs taught in English are available at French higher education institutions.
– download the Master’s information sheet
– download and fill out the Master’s scholarship 2019-2020 application sheet (select the Saint-Gobain scholarship option)
– email complete applications to [email protected]
The deadline to apply is 30 March 2019.
For More Information: