Application Deadline: unspecified
The GE Early Career Graduate Intern position presents an exciting opportunity to join the Healthcare Project Management team. Put your engineering experience and knowledge to use for team motivation and optimal results. The role gives the chance to fully develop your interest and talents in Healthcare project management with the potential for further career development.
- Follow up on PMI processes to implementation & Setting up reminders on dashboard updates for PMIs
- Be willing to learn the HC PMI processes and ways of working.
- Support in following up with all responsible unbilled and share weekly updates
- Support PMIs with LCS rollout documentations during implementation till final closure
- Be willing to take trainings as required and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
- Support in carrying out PMI Administrative duties
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assigned by Project Manager Leader
- Follow and comply with existing GE Healthcare EHS rules and procedures.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE Healthcare Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain Category
Project Management Co-Op/Intern Dec 1st 2020 R3543574
Relocation Assistance: No Bishop Aboyade Cole Street No. 927/928, Mansard Place, PO Box 54255, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
For More Information: