Application Deadline: Ongoing
Applications are now open for the 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship. This exciting opportunity will include an intensive program of events held over three days, followed by a four-month mentoring program, for 10,000 Women graduates from all over the world.
The Growth Fellowship is a prestigious event for select graduates of the 10,000 Women program. In 2023, a group of winners will be invited to the Goldman Sachs offices in New York to take part in an intensive 3-day program of customized training, coaching and advice sessions with senior leaders and experts from Goldman Sachs, and other partners of the 10,000 Women program. This will be followed by an ongoing four-month virtual coaching program.
- The 2023 Fellowship will be in person, travel restrictions permitting.
- The 3-day program of 2023 Growth Fellowship events will take place during Women’s History Month in March. Specific dates will be shared nearer the time. The ongoing program will continue through to July 2023.
Successful applicants receive:
- Coaching sessions with Goldman Sachs people to discuss their unique business challenges and plans for growth
- Collaborative training events with business experts covering essential skills such as marketing, leadership and resilience
- Opportunities to network with Goldman Sachs people, be paired with a Goldman Sachs mentor, and join fellow 10,000 Women graduates from across the world.
How to Apply
- If you have registered your details with 10,000 Women and are eligible to be considered for the Growth Fellowship, you will receive instructions on how to apply upon completing all ten courses in the collection.
- If you have already completed the courses, look out for an email containing further information.
Email: [email protected]
For More Information: