Application Deadline: 6 February 2017
- Are you a driven, internationally mobile graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-pace environment at one of the world’s most respected organisations?
- Are you ready to push yourself, both professionally and personally, to reach excellence in locations around the world? If so, HEINEKEN is looking for YOU!
The International Graduate Programme at HEINEKEN is a highly competitive programme with even higher expectations for those that make it through the selection process. Your past experiences have taken you this far but now it is up to you to take advantage of what HEINEKEN offers you to develop yourself into a Senior Manager within the HEINEKEN organisation. This requires you to be flexible, self-sufficient, open to feedback, gracious, and of course, always represent the HEINEKEN organisation appropriately by staying true to the values of HEINEKEN: Enjoyment, Respect, and Passion. We expect all three from our International Graduates and will not settle for less.
If you believe you can deliver on these expectations at HEINEKEN then you will have a world of opportunity at your door. HEINEKEN offers you a truly global experience, we have operating companies in over 70 countries around the world, which makes us the world’s most international brewer. You will spend three years getting to know our operating companies by doing three one-year assignments in three different countries within a specific function.
- A degree or will graduate by September 2017 – preferably a Masters
- If applying to Finance, your degree needs to be in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar degree
- If applying for Marketing & Sales, your degree must be a MASTERS in business, economics, or commerce
- If applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in business, financial, commercial, economic, or technical discipline
- If applying for Supply Chain, your degree needs to be in science or engineering
- There is no specific degree requirement for Corporate Relations, GIS (IT), nor Human Resources
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience (voluntary and internships do not count)
- At least 6 months must be gained working, studying, or volunteering outside your home country
- To speak at least two (preferably three) languages in business fluency. One of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- To have proven leadership skills
- To have an affinity with your chosen specialisation
- To have a genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed
- To have a drivers’ license (for Marketing & Sales applicants)
Apply below for the 2017 IGP function of your choice! It is not allowed to apply for more than one function so please only fill out one application for the 2017 IGP.
- 2017 IGP Supply Chain – Apply now!
- 2017 IGP Commerce – Apply now!
- 2017 IGP HR – Apply now!
- 2017 IGP Finance – Apply now!
- 2017 IGP Corporate Relations – Apply now!
- 2017 IGP Procurement – Apply now!
Fill out an application online
Applicants that meet minimum criteria will be invited to take an online test
Upon successful online assessment, applicants will have a telephone interview
Applicants that progress past the telephone interview will then do a face-to-face interview close to your home or study location
Successful applicants will then do a virtual interview with the IGP Team
Applicants that pass the virtual interview will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Applicants that are successful in the Assessment Centre will then be offered a position within the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme.
|Online Application||January 2017-6 February 2017|
|Face-to-Face Interviews||March – April|
|Virtual Interview||April – May|
|Offers Made||June – July|
|First Assignment||September 2017|