Application Deadline:25th April 2018
- Do you have a proof of concept (PoC) and idea?
- Do you have a mock-up, video or presentation of your proof of concept and idea?
- Have you tested your proof of concept to a small group or audience (±15 people)
- Does your PoC or idea have any evidence of creating value for a customer?
- Can you demonstrate evidence that your proof of concept or idea is strongly needed in the market?
- Do you have insufficient funds to develop your proof of concept? li Can you demonstrate a digital marketing footprint and online presence with a small group or audience?
JP Morgan, in collaboration with Tshimologong Precinct is launching Africa Rising 4.0.
The goal of Africa Rising 4.0 is to power digital entrepreneurship and early stage startup growth in Johannesburg. Africa Rising 4.0 is a 12 week intensive incubation programme designed and committed to coaching founders of digital startups and early stage technology companies the discipline of entrepreneurship, and furthermore to build digital innovative businesses.
The Africa Rising 4.0 programme is designed to coach founders and early stage technology companies the discipline of entrepreneurship and introduces digital entrepreneurs to local and global leading technology entrepreneurs and companies.
The outcome of Africa Rising 4.0 is to help founders and early stage technology companies to develop basic and functional technology that delivers tangible initial value to early adopters.
- Are you under 35 years of age?
- Does your business have a BEE profile?
- Do you come from a low income household or community?
- Does your idea require digital development that focuses on hardware, software or content, including games, apps or animation?
Founders and early stage technology companies will receive empirical advice from various founders and entrepreneurs who have had failures and made the mistakes that we don’t want you to make
Taking on the most topical innovations and trends in the digital and technological landscape, we host Masterclasses, Meetups and Panel Discussions at the Precinct.
Hands on Support
Some founders of early stage startups spend a lot of time in our co-working office space. Why wouldn’t they? There is full time support that is dedicated to helping founders and early stage technology companies to maximise validated learning for the least effort, and to test their MVP with a sizeable customer group
For More Information: