Application Deadline: 30th January , 2016.
Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture In Management Program 2016 (ViMP) is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce select members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for Management.
* Applicant must be a serving Youth Corper, or just finished (October 2015)
* Must be 27 years or younger (Born 1989 or later)
* Must have excellent academic records
* Possess proven interest in general management
* Have a track-record of leadership
The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The week-long program led by facilitators from The Lagos Business School (LBS), includes stimulating classroom sessions, case studies, panel discussions, networking, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants will present solutions to real world case studies.
ViMP rivals mini-MBA’s of the world’s top business schools with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project at local primary schools.
- Accommodation, housing and transportation are provided by JAN.
Complete Application Kit:
- Completed application form
- Proof of service
For More Information: