Application Deadline: January 31st 2017
Do you have a great business idea and dream of becoming an entrepreneur, but don’t know where to start? Mastercard invites out of school, unemployed or self-employed young women between the ages of 18 and 35 to participate in the Junior Achievement South Africa (JA South Africa) Youth Enterprise Development Programme.
Application forms must be submitted no later than 31 January 2017 and are available in the following areas:
- Gauteng: Siyafunda Community Technology Centre (East Rand), Tshepo Themba Development Centre (West Rand), Diepsloot Skills Centre (Diepsloot) and Olievenhoutbosch Development Centre (Pretoria).
- Western Cape: The Communiversity in Vrygrond.
- Limpopo: Vexospark Community Technology Centre in Polokwane.
Criteria for entry:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to participate in the programme
- You must have at least a Grade 10 education and upwards
- You must be able to read and write in English
For More Information: