Application Deadline: 23 January 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 Nedbank Innovators of Tomorrow Internship Programme. Innovators of Tomorrow is a dynamic, paid internship programme that’s designed for forward-thinkers, creators, and visionaries. It’s a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a year-long, growth-filled journey.
1 year, inclusive of rotations across areas of the bank and the design team – exposure to all of our disciplines SD, CX, Product Design, Design Systems, Design Training, Research, UX Writing, Data and Analytics. You will be paired up with a buddy, and mentors in the team to guide you across the internship.
The internship programme offers flexibility. While some aspects may require on-site participation, we also provide remote opportunities for certain activities, ensuring accessibility for a diverse group of participants.
- The internship programme is open to South Africans of all working ages.
- Nedbank is looking for creative and innovative thinkers, who are born designers.
- People who are flexible, always wanting to learn, and ready to use their skills in new and exciting ways.
- Ready to step up and make a difference in the world.
- This is a full-time programme – This allows participants to fully engage in project work, mentorship sessions, and additional learning opportunities throughout the program.
A year long paid internship programme as part of the Nedbank Design team.
Exposure to, and co-creation of experiences in financial services, purpose & sustainability.
Working with cool people, design & product teams across the bank
Upon successful completion, interns receive a certificate recognizing their achievements. During the internship, your mentors will be looking for the perfect position for you and potential ways to further your career.
1. Respond to a challenge
Select and complete a challenge that showcases your unique perspective and approach to innovation and creative solutions.
2. On-site Hackathon
Successful challengers will be invited to an on-site hackathon, where they’ll collaborate with like-minded individuals & solve for real-world problems.
3. Year-long internship
The chosen innovators will embark on a paid, 1-year internship, gaining unparalleled insights, mentorship, and the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects.
For More Information: