Application Deadline: unspecified
Lagos, Nigeria, Nigeria :Corporate Services
NSW Nokia Software
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
- The trainees will be assigned to a project manager and will support him in specific duties the PM will assign to them
- The trainees will also be trained on the standard project management processes as well as the SW Applications type of projects in terms of project nature and risks.
- Internship duration is 1 year
- Studies: BsC in Telecom or IT engineering
- IT tool wise: Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment, and highly capable of juggling multiple tasks
- Flexible, ability to take direction well and adaptable to change