The PAMAPS Project is a mobility programme in the area of postgraduate medical academic specialities. The project is designed to facilitate the movement of Masters Students, PhD students and Staff between selected partner Universities in the four regions in Africa (West, Central, East and South) as a means of building capacity and encouraging academic excellence each region.
The project will focus on postgraduate medical education and research as a means of capacity development by making available a variety of postgraduate degrees and research opportunities to students in the field of medical sciences.
These Students and Staff mobility activities have the potential to increase the competitiveness and attractiveness of the participating Universities towards the overall aim of encouraging ‘brain gain’ rather than ‘brain drain’ in Africa.
In order to be eligible for a PAMAPS scholarship under this Intra-ACP EU funded project, applicant must:
- Be a national of one of the African Countries.
- Have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the official languages of teaching in the hosting countries.
- Be an alumnus of one of the six partner Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in PAMAPS project – in case of master students.
- Be duly registered at a doctoral programme at one of the six partner Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in PAMAPS project – in case of doctorate students applications.
The selected applicants of this Project will receive scholarship including
- payment of tuition fees (when applicable),
- travel costs to and from the host country and a health,
- travel and accident insurance and monthly stipend, depending on the type of mobility they will carry out.
For More Information: