Employment Type : Permanent
Location : Central Office
Country : Sud áfrica
The Graduate Programme is one of the ways in which the company contributes to the
development of talent in South Africa. We run a annual graduate acquisition process
which culminates in the appointment of high calibre talent into a Procurement Graduate
- The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, supply chain or any related field Recently graduated (< 2 years formal work experience)
- English proficiency
- Communicate (verbal and/or written) in terms of work sheets, reports and on-the job instructions
- Interface with internal customers to meet business and/or project management objectives
- Results driven & action oriented
- Good leadership and self-management skills
- Balance personal life with a high demanding workload
- High energy levels
- Team Player and good team spirit
- Conforms to a high standard of honesty, integrity, fairness and respect for others
Output and Accountabilities
- The Graduate programme is a structured 12 month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarise them with the company philosophies. The rigour of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
- Not all programmes will be available every year, in all functions. Graduate intake at our company is impacted by a number of variables which includes both the skills market and the business requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use
additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Cultural Fit Assessment, background checks and references form part application procedure.
- Appointments will be made in line with AB nBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
For More Information: