Application Deadline: Ongoing.
SAP and UNICEF’ Generation Unlimited have partnered to offer scholarships to learn digital and technology sector skills setting young Africans up to land a job working with SAP and partners.
SAP, a global technology company with over 100,000 employees. Successful applicants will undergo fully remote learning, lasting between 6 and 12 months, with the aim of joining SAP and Partners as a young professionals.
- Women, youth with disabilities, youth from low-income families and those without complete tertiary education are highly encouraged to apply.
- Opportunity is limited to youth from or living in South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria.
Each SAP Specialisation consists of 2-3 courses of approximately 20-40 hours each. This means that completing a specialisation will take you approximately 100 hours.
There are three SAP Specialisations, namely:
- Developer Associate: This is for someone interested and preferably with experience in development focusing on coding, testing, quality assurance of software features in a development team under the mentoring or coaching of an experienced person.
- Technology Consultant Associate: This is for someone interested and preferably with experience in the implementation and operation of technical systems, the support of planning and execution of solution deployments and the setup and connectivity of integrated systems.
- End User Support Associate: This is for someone interested and preferably with experience in supporting incoming applications, website and system navigation and troubleshooting and using documents and tools to support customers.
The purpose of the SAP Specialisation is to add to your existing skills to make you more hireable, especially within the SAP ecosystem.
For More Information: