Application Deadline: December 9th 2018
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2019 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Please submit your team’s details through the online application form HERE. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual photo
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
- Before filling up the online application form, please go through the requirements and FAQs.
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the personal details for all team members before submission.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
- Submission is only completed if you have provided all required information. You can only submit the application form once.
- In your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.
For More Information: