Applications close on November 15, 05:00 PM (Kenyan time).
When: January 18-29, 2016
Where: The Africa Nazarene University, Nairobi, Kenya.
Language: Language of instruction will be in English.
Cost: The program is free to attend and accommodation is provided without charge. Travel expenses are not covered.
- Do you want to have a positive social impact on the world?
- Do you have an idea that addresses one of the many societal or environmental challenges facing East Africa?
- Do you have an ambition and a plan for how to make the world better in a financially sustainable way?
- Are you committed to making reality of your idea?
- If so, you have come to the right place and we would highly encourage you to apply to the SE Mini-Accelerator – together we can make it happen!
Could your business idea change lives in East Africa?
Join the SE Forum Mini-accelerator Program to test your idea. This 2 week course will help transform your idea into a viable business model. Using the Business Model Canvas you will explore how to create a positive impact on society whilst operating a financially sustainable business.
You will learn about marketing, communication, financial management, funding opportunities, social impact measurement and how to present your business concept to the world – all wrapped up in a comprehensive business plan!
The SE Mini-Accelerator is:
The SE Mini-Accelerator is look for those who:
First round applications close on November 15 2015, 05:00 PM (Kenyan time). Applications are to be submitted online. Click here to apply.
Interviews will be conducted (on Skype) with top applicants between November 30 and December 4 2015.
Selected social entrepreneurs are announced by December 7, 2015.