Application Deadline: April 22nd 2016
The Department of Health in its bid to promoting careers in Health Sciences and is offering Scholarships for 10 Students.
- Applicants must be from Amajuba, EThekwini, Harry Gwala, ILembe, UGu,UMgungundlovu,Umkhanyakude, UMzinyathi, UThukela and Uthungulu Districts.
- Applicants must produce certified copies of Matric certificate/ statement of results ( with a minimum of Level 4 / D symbol in Higher Grade of English, Maths, Physics and Life / Science Biology)
- Be financially needy (combined gross of income of parents must be less than R120 000 per Annum) and must be from disadvantaged background.
- Applicants must be willing to be subjected to Medical and Psychological tests as part of Cuba requirements and must not have criminal record.
- All successful candidates will be required to sign a work back Agreement with the Department to serve at the District of their origin.
- Supportive documents (Identity documents of both parents, pay slip, death/divorce certificate and sworn affidavit to be attached stating the legal guardian or marital status of parents) must be attached to the Application Form obtainable at your nearest Hospital / Health Institutions and District Office.
- Those who applied previously must still apply if they are still interested
Preference will be given to those applicants who are without previous qualifications, not currently at a tertiary institution and are unemployed.
FOR ENQUIRIES : Mr. Thulani Nkosana 033 395 2179
For More Information: