Application Deadline:Thursday, 23 March 2017.
The Internet Society are happy to announce that Applications for Beyond the Net Medium and Large grants are open until Thursday, 23 March 2017.
Beyond the Net seeks to improve the quality of people’s lives in all parts of the world by providing them meaningful access to an open, trusted and global Internet.
Do you have a project that can promote the development of your community, but you don’t have the economic resources to implement it?
Beyond the Net provides funding up to $30,000 USD for one or two years’ projects.
Projects must focus in one or more of the following categories:
- Access and Development
- Open Standards, Security and Resilience
- Policy environment
- The Internet in support of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Applications for Beyond the Net funding will primarily be accepted from Internet Society Chapters or projects with an Internet Society Chapter actively involved. However, the internet society will also consider on a case-by-case basis applications from Internet Society members who do not have an Internet Society Chapter in their country.
What kind of projects do we fund?
- The Internet Society fund projects that support our mission and use the internet to help change lives. We support projets that help the community, providing tools and skills and creating visibility to your Chapter. We offer several programmes:
- Small projects you can finish in a short time funding (up to 3 500 USD);
- Medium-scale funding (up to 10 000 USD) and;
- Large-scale funding (up to 30 000 USD) and;
- Chaperthon; working together in one common goal and;
- Chapter Admin; to help your Chapter run day to day activities.
For More Information: