Application Deadline: Unspecified
The Total Nigeria Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
Founded by TotalEnergies in 2014, the Young Graduate Program is an innovative initiative targeting newly graduates from more than 30 African countries in which Total operate. The program is an opportunity for them to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
TotalEnergies is then supporting the young Africans to enter the job market by enabling them to improve their employability. This program is a powerful evidence of TotalEnergies’s commitment in Africa where we act as a responsible economic player.
- An 18-month-course program:Ø6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- (phase 1)Ø 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2)
- BSc Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Must be less than 26years old
- Less than 1 year of professional experience
A program Up to 18 months Including 12 months of expatriation
The TotalEnergies Young Graduate program is a structured pathway that can go up to 18 months. It includes two key phases*:
- 6 months with a local contract in the country of origin’s affiliate: the newly graduates receive training through jobs in finance, business or operations.
- 12 months of expatriation in another entity of TotalEnergies in Africa or at the Headquarters in Paris to enhance the experience acquired during the first phase. This international step enables them to discover new horizons and to develop human and inter-cultural skills.
- Since 2014, more than 450 young graduates have been able to benefit from this program.
*The transition to the phase 2 depends on the results of the evaluation during the phase 1 (after 3-4 months)
- 57137BR: Metier
- Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Maintenance
- Region, department, area: Nigeria
- Employment type: Graduate
- Experience level required: Less than 3 years
- Branch: Marketing & Services
For More Information: