Application Deadline: December 2nd 2014
The Cambridge Trust is offering up to five scholarships to students from Egypt who plan to start a PhD at the University of Cambridge in the academic year 2015-16.
Value of scholarship
- Each scholarship awarded will be of 3 year’s duration.
- The Trust will pay the Tuition fee (Arts or Science rate) for each of the 3 years of the scholarship.
- You will be required to pay the College fee, the stipend and any other costs, from other sources available to you.
You are eligible for the Egypt Cambridge Scholarship if:
- you are normally resident in Egypt;
- you have an outstanding academic record, and a high level of English-language ability;
- you apply to study for a PhD (in any subject) starting in the academic year 2015-16, and are offered admission.
How to apply
- Research thoroughly the University website, including the web pages of your prospective Department, the pages for international students, and the pages for postgraduate applicants.
- When you have prepared an outline thesis proposal, contact your prospective Department to find out if there is a suitable senior academic who can supervise your PhD studies.
- The University will not offer admission if there is not a suitable supervisor for your research topic.
Apply, using the online application form,
You will be informed of any scholarship offer betwen late March and May 2015.
For More Information: