Application Deadline: Ongoing
- Entrepreneurs from around the globe who have innovative ideas can apply. Ideally, you should be a startup targeting large enterprises as your ultimate customer.
Wells Fargo may fund each startup with up to $1,000,000 for selected companies. The individual investment terms are negotiated with each company and not publicly disclosed. Please note that Wells Fargo does not lead funding rounds as part of the program
Wells Fargo is looking for startups with ideas that improve our business processes, our customer relationships, and our infrastructure. This includes:
- Companies involved in analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, mobile, cybersecurity, payments, blockchain, robotics, digital marketing, Internet of Things (IoT), authentication, wearables, and operations, among others.
- Companies with demonstrable products, backed by experience and implementation that envision a large enterprise as the ultimate customer.
An invaluable set of services, including:
- Access to Wells Fargo business and technology leaders who are looking to solve real problems and to explore relevant opportunities for their areas of focus.
- Support from a dedicated working team that’s focused on exploring a startup’s product and service capabilities, exercising the product in specific uses, and making recommendations for development and improvement.
- Experience working with a large enterprise like Wells Fargo, positioning the startup for success with other companies.
- Exposure through program public relations and marketing efforts, and consultation on individual marketing and communications efforts.
In general, the timeline is as follows:
- Each company is screened, evaluated, and connected to a Wells Fargo advocate.
- Directors and the investment committee review applications to make the final decision on program admissions and investment.
- The six-month program begins at the time of the investment in your company.
For More Information: