Application Deadline: 23rd February 2018.
The World Energy Council is now looking for the next set of bright young professionals to join its Future Energy Leaders’ programme – the FEL-100, which is designed to help shape, inspire and grow our energy leaders of tomorrow.
This is a prime opportunity for young professionals to become one of the Council’s key communities. The Future Energy Leaders (FELS), form a community of exceptional young professionals who share a commitment to shaping the global energy agenda.
The FEL 100 network consists of individuals from across the globe who represent diverse players within the energy sector including government, academia, civil society, industry as well as social entrepreneurs.
Members of the FEL-100 get the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the World Energy Council’s global energy dialogue
- Help shape energy solutions for tomorrow
- Support the development of balanced policy frameworks
Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrate a solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have a minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field
- Be highly motivated to work with the World Energy Council and ready to show commitment to become a member of the FEL-100, remaining engaged for at least one year
- Possess an advanced level of English, as the programme and all communications will be delivere in English
- Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (born on or after February 1982).
The Nominations Committee of the FEL Board will be responsible for the final selection of new participants to the programme.
The deadline for nominations is 23 February 2018.
For More Information: