Application Deadline: October 6 2013
Google knows that students with big ideas idea can do some pretty cool things. After all, Larry and Sergey met while studying at Stanford University and opened the first Google office in a garage back in 1998. The company has since grown to 70 offices in more than 40 countries—and Google Japan continues to grow at an incredible pace.
Google is eager to meet future business leaders with diverse backgrounds who share our passion for technology and our healthy disregard for the impossible. So, we are excited to announce the Google Japanese MBA Summit. We will select up to 45 bilingual (English and Japanese) MBA students to attend an all-expenses-paid summit at Google’s Boston office this November.
What will you learn
At the summit, students will:
- Participate in a professional development focused on technology and the cool stuff we do that matters. This summit will include a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s technology and business.
- Participants will also get the opportunity to network with Googlers from our Tokyo office in an effort to get a better understanding of what it’s like to work there.
- Take an inside look into the culture of Google.
The summit will take place on November 7th, 2013.
Qualifications & Application
To apply, students must:
- be a first- or second-year student in a United States MBA Program.
- have outstanding communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- demonstrate academic excellence in a business-related discipline and interest in technology.
The deadline to submit the application is 11:59PM PST, October 6, 2013. Applicants will be notified of selection decisions in October 2013.